[Xen-API] Is VM_guest_metrics implemented ?

Hello:

Is the VM_guest_metrics class, as described in the Xen Management API V1.0, implemented ? Unless I'm wrong any attempt to invoke a VM_guest_metrics RPC returns [MESSAGE_METHOD_UNKNOWN] and I cannot find any related code in XendAPI.py. Would it be possible to know the subset of the Xen API V1.0 which is supported in the Xen 3.1 release ?

Thanks