Re: [Xen-API] Help to describe VIF,Network,PIF

Take a look in the xenapi doc directory.  The document there should
explain all these terms well.

In windows terms the only thing relevant is a VIF which will look like a
phsyical NIC in the guest VM.  The rest are plubming in Dom0.

Mike

--
Mike Dickson <mike.dickson@xxxxxx>
ISS Software