Re: [Xen-API] Selecting a linux distro for a xen-api involved project

The way I do it is use CentOS and install the latest released open
source version.  CentOS works well because the Xen 3.3 enabled kernel is
also 2.6.18 based and in the remote case where a driver is missing you
can usually compile it against the xen enabled kernel.   If you do that
I've found it easiest to not install the native Xen w/CentOS and only
the version from Xen (i.e. now Xen 3.3.1) from source or as a binary.

Mike

--
Mike Dickson <mike.dickson@xxxxxx>
ESS SW Platform Enablement