[Xen-API] How does "xm save & restore" are executed in the source code?

Hi all,
      I'm reading the code about "xm save & restore". Every xm commands execution start in the python file "tools/python/xen/xm/main.py ", but I am puzzled where the xenapi are implemented? for example:

if serverType == SERVER_XEN_API:
        server.xenapi.VM.save(get_single_vm(dom), savefile, checkpoint)
    else:
        server.xend.domain.save(dom, savefile, checkpoint)

what are the invoking sequence about "server.xenapi.VM.save" and "server.xend.domain.save" ?  which file are they implemented? I also search the python-C interfaces about "xm save & restore" in "tools/python/xen/lowlevel/xc/xc.c", but failed to find out the "pyxc_domain_save" or "pyxc_domain_restore" ?

Best Regards

HaikunLiu
2009-02-13

Cluster and Grid Computing Lab
Key Lab. of Service Computing and System, Ministry of Education
Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Wuhan, 430074, China
Mobile:13429869647
Email: HaikunLiu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx