[Xen-devel] RE: [XCP] new version available

I downloaded this version of XCP and now when I try to get to the Xen API
through my Firefox browser it doesn't load.  With XCP 0.1 I was able to type in
the IP address of the XCP Host machine and get a Xen API interface.

Is that feature still available?  If not, how do I get to the console of my VMs?

Thanks,

Greg Rose
Intel Corp
Lan Access Division