RE: [Xen-API] xe vm-list on slave server hang after unplugging master server network cable

Hi Dave,

Thanks for quick response,

Will typing xe pool-recover-slaves in the new master make other servers
slaves to this new master?

Then we don't need to type Xe pool-emergency-reset-master on each slave.

Thanks,
Anthony