[Xen-API] XCP: Roadmap, DRBD integration, API

Hi-

I see on the XCP roadmap there is mention of DRBD integration at some
point in the future.  I'm wondering if anyone has begun to brainstorm as
to how this would be implemented and what it might look like from the
Xapi/xe point-of-view.  LINBIT has helped a number of customers
integrate DRBD into their XenServer deployments. Not one integration has
been identical but automating configuration/integration via Xapi has
always been an interesting idea.  I'm mostly curious to know if the plan
would be a new, replicated SR or some new replication option that could
be attached some existing SR?

--
: Adam Gandelman
: Sales: 1-877-4-LINBIT / 1-877-454-6248