[Xen-API] RE: Building xapi

Hi,

I've extended the build script to also:

* rebuild an x86-64 gcc from srpms
* use the x86-64 gcc to build xen-{hypervisor,tools,devel} rpms
... and then build xapi as before.

To give this a go, save 'build-xapi.sh' and 'xen-3.4-testing.build.patch' in a
vanilla CentOS 5.4 VM and run 'build-xapi.sh'.

Next steps:
* build qemu-dm and dom0 kernel rpms
* package xapi (and associated tools) as rpms

Cheers,
Dave