RE: [Xen-API] after pool-eject, ip address of ejected host is corrupted

That's right, the IP configuration of the management interface if set when you
run the installer, and this information is written to /etc/firstboot.d/data/...
and never updated. After a pool eject, this information is re-used to configure
the management interface. Could you check if /etc/firstboot.d/data/interface-*
and network.conf contain the right settings?

I have some patches to address this (update the firstboot data before the
eject), which I will send to the list soon. Meanwhile, you could manually
update the firstboot data if needed.

Cheers,
Rob