[Xen-API] Re: [Xen-devel] XCP Community Call #2 / confcall audio problems

On Tue, Jul 06, 2010 at 11:57:29AM -0400, Stephen Spector wrote:
>    Tomorrow is the XCP Community Call which will be dial-up as well as IRC
>    chat, information below:

Stephen:

I guess the confcall audio is fine for UK people,
but it is and has been really horrible for me..

Basicly huge amount of echo, and I can hear like 1/3 of every word,
so it's really difficult to hear/understand anything from the confcall..

I tried muting myself, but that didn't help much.
Other people were complaining (on irc) about the same problem..

Dunno if there's anything that could be done to fix it..

-- Pasi