[Xen-API] RE: [Xen-users] Re: [XCP] cdrommon issue

Hi Dave,

thanks a lot for your answer.

I tried to comment out cdrommon line from xenservices, i didn't reboot the
machine instead i restarted xen-api by using xe-toolstack-restart.

After restarting toolstack, as always, 2 processes VGS first and, after
killing it, LVM second consume 99% of cpu!

This problem is the same that affect the operation of live migration and
startup/poweroff and that jeopardize the possibility to restart the
physical host.

Do you know a safe way to restart cdrommon without restarting the physical
server? Where can i submit the bug and should i report any other
information?

Many thanks and regards,
Francesco