RE: [Xen-API] [XCP] Looking to sponsor someone to create a new SR

  • To: xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: George Shuklin <george.shuklin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2010 20:05:18 +0400
  • Delivery-date: Sun, 29 Aug 2010 09:05:33 -0700

ÐÐ, sorry. That's different story.

But what do you except from storing block device images of filesystem?
I think, more interesting is creating some kind of filesystem to be
running under xen kernel (in PV environment) to support block device
resizing without huge overhead... (somethink like xenballoon for
filesystem).

Ð ÐÑÐ, 29/08/2010 Ð 15:30 +0000, Adrian Costin ÐÐÑÐÑ: