RE: [Xen-API] RE: Questions about the api

Yeap, as far as I can see there is support for it, that's good, unless I am
reading this wrong.

sg_persist --in --report-capabilities -v /dev/sdc

    inquiry cdb: 12 00 00 00 24 00
  NEXENTA   COMSTAR           1.0
  Peripheral device type: disk
    Persistent Reservation In cmd: 5e 02 00 00 00 00 00 20 00 00
    persistent reservation in: requested 8192 bytes but got 8 bytes
Report capabilities response:
  Compatible Reservation Handling(CRH): 0
  Specify Initiator Ports Capable(SIP_C): 1
  All Target Ports Capable(ATP_C): 1
  Persist Through Power Loss Capable(PTPL_C): 1
  Type Mask Valid(TMV): 1
  Allow commands: 0
  Persist Through Power Loss Active(PTPL_A): 0
    Support indicated in Type mask:
      Write Exclusive, all registrants: 1
      Exclusive Access, registrants only: 1
      Write Exclusive, registrants only: 1