Re: [Xen-API] Building with source on github (and pull requests)

On 16/12/10 10:41, Magnus Therning wrote:
I've also made some minor changes to xen-api-libs and xen-api.  I've put those
changes into pull requests on each project [2] and [3].

For those just learning GitHub, you can review and comment
on this changeset by navigating to the following location:

https://github.com/magthe/xen-api-libs/commit/814ac0eba5bb2ae3c32d39f86505d70e8fcdfbd1

Cheers,
Jonathan