Re: [Xen-API] New Xen.org Community Manager

  • To: xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: George Shuklin <george.shuklin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 02:54:55 +0300
  • Delivery-date: Sun, 19 Dec 2010 15:54:40 -0800

Good.

That man will be response for differ xen documentation and site content?
I have tons of ...um... bug-reports for wiki (with horrifying Russian
interface translation, worse than simple google-translate) and some
requests for XCP documentation systematization...

Ð ÐÑÐ, 19/12/2010 Ð 23:23 +0000, Ian Pratt ÐÐÑÐÑ: