Re: [Xen-API] Re: [Xen-users] XCP and XenCenter

  • To: deshantm@xxxxxxxxx
  • From: Lars Seeliger <meesterlars@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 21:32:14 +0100
  • Cc: xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Delivery-date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 12:32:44 -0800

I appreciate you getting back to me, Todd.

Right now XenCenter integration is severely limited, feature-wise. I sincerely hope improvements are made soon, or a workaround such as that alluded to by Tomoiaga is provided.

Thanks for your time. And for an otherwise incredible product.