RE: [Xen-API] lowlevel access to xapi database

  • To: Jonathan Ludlam <Jonathan.Ludlam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: George Shuklin <george.shuklin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 20:56:21 +0300
  • Cc: "xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Delivery-date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 09:56:32 -0800

We running separate database of virtual machines for our purposes and
around 1000-1500 VM's syncing starts to be too long and slow.

I thought we can use some non-RPC based mechanism to access database
(even if this will cost us compability with other versions of xapi).

/json actually is RPC too, so it take too much time to use in very
'lively' environment.

We need last_boot to know about shutdown reason - it pretty important
information.

Ð ÐÑ., 18/02/2011 Ð 10:17 +0000, Jonathan Ludlam ÐÐÑÐÑ: