Re: [Xen-API] openvswitch problem with XCP 1.0 RC3

On Friday 25 February 2011 17:23:16 Adrian Costin wrote:
> Hi,
>
> When using the openvswitch backend (which is the default) on XCP 1.0 RC3
> network traffic for VLANs doesn't reach the virtual machine. Switching to
> bridge works without problems.
>
> Can somebody test this and confirm?

Please can you try the ovs build which I'll send you now by mail?
Works without problems with VLANs and igb for us.

Thanks
Christian

> Best regards,
> Adrian Costin

EasternGraphics - visualize your business

Christian Fischer
Administration
http://www.EasternGraphics.com
phone: +49 3677 678265

EasternGraphics GmbH - Albert-Einstein-Strasse 1 - DE-98693 Ilmenau
Amtsgericht Jena - HRB304052, Geschaeftsfuehrer:
Ekkehard Beier, Volker Blankenberg, Frank Wicht, Andreas Winkler