RE: [Xen-API] XCP vss snaphots

Hi Lars,

Could you please send across logs generated by âxen-bugtool âyestoallâ?

If that is too big, it would help to have at least the following logs after the issue is reproduced:

1)      /var/log/SMlog

2)      /var/log/xensource.log

3)      /var/log/messages

It would also help to see the exact output on the command line when this fails, I think it might return an addition error code.

Regards

Harsh