RE: [Xen-API] Dom 0 not able to install on 32 bit sys

> By the what environment you guys use to do XCP developments? Im
> currently studying oCaml and XCP source. I would really appreciate help
> in setting up XCP development environment.

Personally I do my ocaml development in a 32-bit CentOS VM. When I want to test
something I usually copy the binaries onto a 64-bit physical XCP install.

Although this works, it's a bit clunky and does require separate dev and test
machines. I wonder what the easiest way would be to use a single box for both
dev and test.

Cheers,
Dave