Re: [Xen-API] how to use credit scheduler in xcp

On 05/23/2011 01:55 PM, George Shuklin wrote:
> Yeah, they are supported by xapi.
>
> xe vm-param-set uuid=... VCPU-params:caps=X VCPU-params:weight=Y
>
> (same xapi call is available).
>
> Note: xapi require to reboot VM to make this works. To change values
> online you can use (without xapi) xl command line or libxc.

I wouldn't recommend using xm/xl on XCP. This could cause all kinds of havoc
with xapi's internal state, and I don't even think we have the xm/xl commands
installed in dom0. If you were using just the Xen hypervisor on its own, this
would be the way to go.

Mike