Re: [Xen-API] Accessing xentore data created by VM.add_to_xenstore_data

We now using libxs to access xenstore directly on host.

xapi is not very reliable way to get this access (f.e. if master is down, centralized access is unavailable, but xenstore on hosts still works fine), and not very fast, actually.