[Xen-API] centos6 support in XCP 1.1b1 (report)

Notes:

1) It hangs in XCP 0.5 during migration (yes, I know that xcp 0.5 is bleeding edge ...)
2) It migrate fine in XCP 1.1
3) I unable to test if it supports for pre-inflated ballon (allow to grow VM memory higher than boot value) due early reported bug with memory constrain checking 4) OOM_killer seems be sane (known bug for some debian kernels in XCP 0.5 and rarely appear in centos 5 in XCP 0.5 - it kills everyone to init and panic)