RE: [Xen-API] cross-pool migrate, with any kind of storage (shared or local)

There are now 2 pages on the xen wiki:

http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/CrossPoolMigration

and

http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/CrossPoolMigrationV2

The V2 page has a first cut at a list of pros and cons of DRBD vs snapshot/copy.

Cheers,
Dave