Re: [Xen-API] Xen-API to upgrade xen tools

As far as I know, there is no way to automate this.

If you have a bunch of virtual machines, you can 'fake' version of guest
tools.

See mail archive and this article:

http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/Handling_guest_tools_in_appliances

Ð ÐÑÐ, 10/08/2011 Ð 08:52 -0400, Amit Shah ÐÐÑÐÑ: