Re: [Xen-API] One resource pool and local lvm SR mirrored using DRBD

Right now we running last tests before product deployment of DRBD-backed iscsi target with multipath. I found no specific problem at this moment (except the need to patching ISCSISR.py for complete multipath support). But I don' understand, why you need to do cross-pool migration for FT. In any way you can not achive FT with current XCP state, only HA.

The difference between FT and HA: If server broken, FT-machine continue to run without any traces of fault, in case of HA machine just (almost instantly) restarting on other available hosts in the pool. FT is not magic key, because if VM do some bad thing (crashed) HA restart it, and FT will do nothing.