[Xen-API] strange bug with xe and bash

Good day.

Found incredibly strange and amazing bug.

If this command issued:

echo $(xe host-list name-label=$(hostname) ) | cat

bash displays: [1]+  Stopped

I don't press Ctrl-Z, it happens by itself.

This works in bash, don't work in csh. This happens irregularly (2-3
times going background, 1-2 times not).

You can replace 'hostname' and 'cat' with any other commands - only xe
in middle does matter. If 'hostname' replaced by text bug not appear.

I could not say I really it bother me, but it really strange. What
happens?

Tested on XCP 0.5 and XCP 1.0