[Xen-API] Dual nic issues on xcp 1 rc3 that do not occur on xenserver 5.6.0

I have been discussing some problems I have been having with a dual nic host on the list but I have started this new message as I misunderstood the actual problem.

I can confirm that xcp 1 rc3 does not function properly using the following nics on a Dell Poweredge T105.

Embedded, Netxtreme BCM5722 Gigabit PCI-e
Card, RTL8111/8168b PCI-e

Both nics are connected to separate physical networks. I can only ever use eth0, Nextxtreme, as the management interface successfully. It is not possible to use eth1, RTL8111, as the management interface. Although eth1 will allow me to configure an ip address for itself and successfully ping that address it cannot ping it's gateway.

This behaviour does not occur in Xenserver 5.6.0 using the same setup.

Any thoughts would be appreciated as I am keen to run with XCP.

Thanks,

Chris