Re: [Xen-users] XCP slow install, start and stop vm on IBM X3650 server

Todd,

There is
a way to update the RDAC driver? I have tried to compile the module downloaded from IBM but many errors occur in the compilation.

Does this problem will be fixed in version 1.1 final?

Or is it just a bug of the driver included in version 1.0. Also did tests with the 1.1 beta and had the same problems.

When checking the server logs I saw several messages related to successive changes of state (roundrobin - active - ghost) of disk paths
and received several warnings from IBM Storage Manager related to preferred path config error.

Thanks

2011/8/30 Todd Deshane <todd.deshane@xxxxxxx>
On Tue, Aug 30, 2011 at 2:38 PM, DJ Roger <djroger.abalando@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> 2011/8/30 Todd Deshane <todd.deshane@xxxxxxx>
>>
>> What version of XCP are you using?
>>

> I'm using XCP 1.0

Please keep these messages on the list(s) as appropriate.

--
DJ ROGER
www.bsbblack.com

Rogério da Costa
Analista de informática e consultor de T.I.
(Linux - Windows - Redes)
+55 61 8135-7595
www.tisolution.net