Re: [Xen-users] XCP slow install, start and stop vm on IBM X3650 server

Hi, all,

I just found this reference which I think explains the problem I'm having with multipathing and IBM DS4700.

It seems that the DMP RDAC implementation included in XCP does not give good support for IBM storage arrays.

Thanks.