Re: [Xen-API] making it easier to install VMs on XCP

Hi Dave,

One of the things that I really miss is just using debootstrap to create an
install.

I either use debootstrap on a lv on my xen machines or netboot physical
machines and use the same method - having to make use of the installer is less
than ideal from my perspective.

 -Andrew