Re: [Xen-API] making it easier to install VMs on XCP

This will be nice, but how we define 'auto-install'? I mean LVM vs plain partition, network settings, enabled ssh and so on? I think this kind of problem is bother all virtualization players and SUSE right now do have most advanced solution with yast/autoyast configuration tool.

N.B. I add some proposal about pre-shipped initrd/kernel.