[Xen-API] CrossPoolMigration

Hi, Dave,

Thanks for your information.

It seems that CrossPoolMigratioon is more like a storage management
tool than virtual machine itself. Is this the reason you plan to
implement it on XCP/Xenserver rather than Xen hypervisor?

Right now, I need CrossPoolMigratioon function on Xen so that I can do
some research on virtual storage. Is it doable on Xen hypervisor? Or I
need some function/API from XCP/Xenserver?

My plan is close to this link http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/CrossPoolMigrationv1.

Do you have any suggestions?

Thank you very much for helping me.

--