Re: [Xen-API] XAPI on Ubuntu

Thanks... that was the script I was looking for :)

It seems to be working, "xapissl status" says stunnel4 is running and if I delete the xapi-ssl.conf and xapi-ssl.pem it regenerates them and runs... however XenCenter is still telling me "Could not create SSL/TLS secure channel" and I can't see anything about it in the logs :(

On Mon, Dec 26, 2011 at 12:20 AM, Outback Dingo <outbackdingo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sun, Dec 25, 2011 at 6:43 PM, msgbox450@xxxxxxxxx
<msgbox450@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Mike etc,
>
> I have tried installing XCP on Ubuntu and it went really smoothly this time.
> The xe commands are working locally and the XAPI web service seems to be
> listening on port 80. There is only issue however... XenCenter complains it
> is unable to make a SSL connection and doesn't work.
> With XAPI on Debian I had the same problem and solved it by running
> ""/etc/init.d/xapissl start".
> That script doesn't seem to exist any more in the kronos build though so I
> can't work out how to get it working. Any tips?
>
> Thanks :)

make sure you have a MANAGEMENT_INTERFACE='' listed in
/etc/xcp/inventory and run
/usr/lib/xcp/lib/xapissl start

my sample inventory file below
cat /etc/xcp/inventory
BUILD_NUMBER='0'
CURRENT_INTERFACES=''
CONTROL_DOMAIN_UUID='2b6c86bc-a4fb-3854-3430-37f9e126c678'
MANAGEMENT_INTERFACE='xenbr0'
INSTALLATION_UUID='398bdbca-bb6b-ca54-5ba0-943deec7103d'