Re: [Xen-API] [Xen-devel] OCaml Tutorial

On 17/12/11 10:34, Pasi Kärkkäinen wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 16, 2011 at 03:38:32PM -0800,
> xen-devel.GarveyPatrickD@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>> It appears the OCaml Tutorial < www.ocaml-tutorial.org > referenced in
>> our XAPI Developer Guide wiki article <
>> http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/XAPI_Developer_Guide > is not reliably
>> accessible.  Can one of our experienced OCaml programmers suggest an
>> alternative that provides a sufficient tutorial for Xen users of
>> OCaml?  Is < http://mirror.ocamlcore.org/ocaml-tutorial.org/ >
>> sufficient?

The mirror you found looks to be identical to the original site, though
I'm not sure when the mirror was taken. Another good reference is part 1
of the OCaml manual (http://caml.inria.fr/pub/docs/manual-ocaml/), which
gives a good, but brief, introduction to the language.

Another good place to go for OCaml questions is the #ocaml channel on
IRC. Good luck,

Mike