Re: [Xen-API] XCP 1.1 OVS and active-backup mode seeing traffic on both interfaces

  • To: xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: Ben Pfaff <blp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2012 21:29:00 -0800
  • Cancel-lock: sha1:VvzL0RBcAc0Ce/VQcZXnoK0Dutg=
  • Delivery-date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 05:34:48 +0000

Yes, you can install a newer version of OVS on XCP.  The
instructions you need are in INSTALL.XenServer.

I wouldn't say that active-backup bonding in XCP 1.1 is
"useless".  It works fine in many use cases, just not in yours.

--
Ben Pfaff
http://benpfaff.org