Re: [Xen-API] Pre4paration for the Xen Hackathon, March 6-8

Lars Kurth <lars.kurth@xxxxxxx> writes:

> I have made preparations to reach out to further groups in SIlicon
> valley, and want to ensure that the core people are signed up before I
> do this.

Would it be helpful to have one of Nicira's Open vSwitch
developers come?  (Is anyone interested in discussing
networking-related topics?)  I've tentatively received permission
from management here to join for one or more days if it would be
useful.  We're in Silicon Valley anyway so it doesn't require
much planning on our end.