[Xen-API] coalescing and oomkiller

Hi every one,

I think I am experiencing the bug reference in CTX131673 (http://support.citrix.com/article/CTX131673 oomkiller because of memory leaks in vhd-util when coalescing). The servers experiencing the issue are xcp 1.0.0-42052. Those servers are pool members with shared iscsi storage.

The advisory specify it applies to Xenserver 6. Can it be that it also apply to XCP 1.0? The patch seems to come as source code. Can it be compiled and applied to XCP as well?

Thanks,

Denis

--
Denis Cardon