Re: [Xen-API] where find sources for windows software on xs-tools.iso?

2012/3/30 Paul Durrant <Paul.Durrant@xxxxxxxxxx>:
> I to access xenstore are completely private to the PV driver implementation
> you happen to be using.

Why? I'm not understand what neededing to reinvent the wheel? If i
want to write some tool, that works under all windows xen drivers,
that i need to do?

> We do, however, have a WMI API that we *may* be willing to disclose (modulo
> agreement from lawyers etc., so I can't promise). As for source, you'd need
> to get a license from Citrix for that.

Where i can find WPI API references or some docs?

--
Vasiliy Tolstov,
Clodo.ru