[Xen-API] [XCP] [BUG] [SM] wrong filter in lvm.conf with multipath-enabled SR (LVMoISCSI)

Good day.

Configuration:
SR (LVMoISCSI), enabled multipath. Hosts do have options "multipathing: true; multipathhandle: dmp;" in other-config. multipath -ll shows normally operating MP disk.

But one of the host shows in pvdisplay output that PV is on '/dev/sdc', not on /dev/mapper/long-mutlipath-id. I looked to /etc/lvm/lvm.conf and found it has filter option like this:

    filter = [ "r|/dev/xvd.|", "r|/dev/VG_Xen.*/LV.*|" ]

(no /dev/sd*)

I think there is some chance this cause lvm tools make /dev/sd* device PV for LVM, not multipathed one. This happens only on one host in whole pool, so it looks be very rare situation (but it is repeatable, every pbd-plug).

I done some adhoc fix with filtering out all /dev/sd* devices, but for normal fix this shall be coded somewhere in SM, because by fix turn off all normal LVMoISCSI and local LVM SR's...