[Xen-API] Changes to mailing lists (i.e. archiving of old lists)

Hi everybody,

I have archived a number of mailing lists that have been inactive, because
a) they have fulfilled their purpose (i.e. the project for which they were created was completed or archived)
b) they have been inactive for a year
c) the discussion related to these are now happening elsewhere (e.g. on xen-devel)

What does archiving mean:

The lists that were archived are: xen-bugs, xen-cim, xen-introspect, xen-tools, xen-ia64-devel, xen-research, xen-japanese.

I have hidden a numer of other lists, hidden is like archived except that I have not listed them on http://lists.xen.org/ - in other words, the lists are still there, but they are not referenced. These were: ova-devel, xen-merge, xm-test-changelog, xm-test-devel & xen-community

This should make finding the right xen list much easier and be less confusing to newcomers. Please let me know, if there are any objections.

Regards
Lars