Re: [Xen-API] [Xen-users] Xen Document Day: May 28th

Hi,

I've made some draft for helping distro packagers with knowing if they
made something that actually works. I wonder if we (xen.org...?) could
offer a xen host that does regression testing for domU distros. Odd
idea?

The doc:
http://confluence.wartungsfenster.de/display/Adminspace/Xen+domU+functions+checklist

Just typed it in my own wiki for lazyness. I'll try to be around on
monday and pull it over to Xen wiki.
It's a holiday here, too, but I admit I asked for a doc day that is
not on a working day. :)

Greetings, and happy celebrations
Florian