[Xen-API] XCP 1.1 Virtual Interface on Host

  • To: xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: Kosh <toxicksh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 17:53:33 +0400
  • Delivery-date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 12:04:36 +0000

Hi to all, i'm need your help with network interfaces. I'm total newbie to XCP.
Maybe this q is stupid, but ...

How can i create virtual management interface or another virtual interface on hypervisor ? Need to organize internal network with VMs, not only between VMs, but between VMs and host.
I have one physical interface on host and it configured to use external(wan) address now.

I'm thinking about veth, am i on right way ?

Thanks and sorry for my english !