Re: [Xen-API] boxgrinder

On Fri, Jun 22, 2012 at 5:41 PM, Dave Scott <Dave.Scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Sergio,

Thanks for the pointers – I’m new to this kind of thing so I’ll definitely check them out.

My pleasure.

Forgot to add this related stuff, can be easily converted to XAPI using fog/xenserver:

Cheers,

Dave

From: el.caniggia@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:el.caniggia@xxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Sergio Rubio
Sent: 22 June 2012 09:50
To: Dave Scott
Cc: xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-API] boxgrinder

Hi Dave,

You could be interested in chaining that with https://github.com/bvox/boxgrinder-xenserver-platform-plugin

A little bit of fog/xenserver glue could also easily produce a BG delivery plugin (https://github.com/bvox/fog-xenserver-examples), or you could use "knife xenserver template create" (https://github.com/bvox/knife-xenserver) to import them in a not-so-automated-fashion.

It's not my intention to spam with our stuff. Hope that helps!

Cheers.