Re: [Xen-API] assert_can_migrate regression

  • To: Thomas Gazagnaire <thomas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Dave Scott <Dave.Scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 12:05:07 +0100
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US
  • Cc: "xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Delivery-date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 11:05:26 +0000

I think we could add "/services/xenops" as a first-class handler in the web
server rather than overload the "/services" one.

In general I think it was a mistake to use 2 levels of dispatch: one using a
prefix trie in the web server and the other in the pattern match. We should
just use the prefix trie throughout.

Will that help fix your issue?

--
Dave Scott