Re: [Xen-API] XCP on USB initrd driver automation cookbook

Very nice howto! Congrats! I will Test it ASAP. Thanks.

Em 17/08/2012 17:11, "John Morris" <john@xxxxxxxxxxx> escreveu:
(I was asking XCP questions on the xen-users ML and was sent over here. ÂMy questions were answered, so I won't repeat them, but something came out of it that may be useful to folks here. ÂThe following is an excerpt from a message on that list. ÂHope it's useful.)

I wrote up a cookbook to automate the initrd rebuild with a post-install script for those using an XCP answer file.

http://www.zultron.com/2012/08/xcp-on-usb-automate-initrd-rebuild/

  John