[Xen-API] Key strokes inside VM not working

  • To: xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: ananthan <ananthannair935@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 13:30:10 +0530
  • Delivery-date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 08:01:42 +0000

Hi,
      Facing a problem when running xcp on ubuntu 12.04.When i try to install ubuntu 12.04 as guest,its not taking any keystrokes,mouse pointer is moving but not even able to perform ctrl+alt+delete to the VM ,the screen just blinks.Due to this thing i can not even install OS as it is not taking any key strokes.Tried different os version and its still the same.When choose to install from mirror then everything seems normal.Can anybody please help me in solving this thing.I can not even install OS in my guests.Please Help....

platform:  ubuntu 12.04 64bit with xcp-xapi
management tool: xen centre 6.0

Regards,
Ananthakrishnan