Re: [Xen-API] xenbusb_nop_confighook_cb timeout

I assume this should be a Citrix bug….

Seems like the bug :

Xen 4.1.1 has a bug where the emulated CDROM/DVD drive in an HVM guest fails to work properly. This bug has been fixed in Xen 4.1.2 and later versions. The symptoms of this bug are lost interrupts and frozen ata commands in the kernel dmesg log. See this email thread for more information: http://old-list-archives.xen.org/archives/html/xen-devel/2011-10/msg02147.html

documented in :

does not get corrected…