Re: [Xen-API] 1.6 for production use

  • To: xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: Lars Kurth <lars.kurth@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2012 10:22:46 +0100
  • Delivery-date: Tue, 23 Oct 2012 09:23:05 +0000

Hi,
a mail from Mike, the project lead detailing the way forward should be on its way today. From what I understand there are a few bugs that need fixing. It is likely that there will be another beta shortly, with some time for testing to identify additional issues/verify that the discovered ones have been resolved. This means, that we are likely to look a couple of weeks extra if nothing goes wrong.
Regards
Lars