Re: [Xen-API] XCP 1.5 VM images will not start

  • To: "George Shuklin" <george.shuklin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Juan Lorenzana" <juan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2012 10:33:57 -0700
  • Cc: xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Delivery-date: Fri, 09 Nov 2012 17:45:12 +0000

George,

We will give this a try.

Do you know of anyone that we could pay to help us. This is way beyond our skills and now our clients are getting really upset. I have just 8 VMs that we need to restore somehow.

Anyone you can refer we are open to talking to.

Thanks.

Juan